- En verder
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Niet nader bepaald
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer with strong design skills to help elevate the brand message through all visual communications online and offline.
The ideal graphic candidate has a passion for typography, packaging, printed materials. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward.
Daily projects would include designing printed material for new products and press, photography selection and collaborating with marketing on new projects.
This highly creative and fun position is based in Chiang Mai, Thailand. We are looking for a candidate who can work immediately for five full days a week from 9am to 5.30pm at our Chiang Mai office.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute design decisions for Elephant Parade
• Create web graphics and marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
• Candidate needs to be organized, self-sufficient and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Comfortable communicating designs to local/ overseas vendors and following up until samples have been approved.
• Able to maintain ownership and develop a design project from concept through to final execution
• Works well both independently and within a group
• Eager to remain up-to-speed on design trends in art, fashion and interiors.
• Ability to prioritize and execute to multiple deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Brief and manage junior designers
• At least four years’ industry experience
• Spoken and written English
• A solid creative portfolio that features typography work and creative branding projects
• Previous experience at an agency or high end consumer brand preferred, but not required
• High energy and positive attitude
• Expert knowledge of typography and grid systems
• Advanced Adobe skills
• Experience in creating surface patterns onto product would be advantageous
To apply: please submit a Covering Letter and CV by email with the subject line ‘Senior Graphic Designer’ to firstname.lastname@example.org